Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Ukraine Project - May 18th

Here is an update on the Ukraine refugees support postcard fundraiser I've participated in lately with 13 of my own postcards sent in and even purchased one last night before it was delivered to the Museum.  KUDOS to all who have a hand is this PLUS to Monika Kinner for organizing it!  👏💞👏💞👏💞

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/saskatoon-textile-artist-fabric-postcards-support-ukraine-1.6457064?__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar

Here's a screenshot of the original post from Monika to go with the CBC one with the link.

The last two pictures show my tatted edged heart and the Sunflower field postcards! WOW two featured! Monika is an amazing artist in various mediums and I encourage you to check her out! I've enjoyed visiting her "My Sweet Prairie Studio" FB page and her web page.

https://www.mysweetprairie.ca/

A screenshot of her post on PFA.

This is a screenshot only, link is in the post above.

My Sunflower field bottom right.

My tatted edged heart just visible behind Sunbonnet Sue.

And my screenshot from Monika's storyline showing my Easter Egg at the top and hexies at the bottom right.

No comments: