Sunday, May 01, 2022

Catchup - April 30th-May 1st

April 30th

Finally I get all three on the new corner couch with me!  Never any room for me and them on the other couch!  Except Wheels is nudging my thigh some and after 10 minutes left for the entranceway.



Finally again Wheels joined the other two on the couch!  I swear Griffin does not like me taking pictures!  They just came in, had treats and now relaxing again!  Even Wheels isn't asking to go out, only when I call them to go out, me included or they stay on the deck!




May 1st

Good morning to you two!


We are all on the couch, some being lazy while I'm sewing on my hexies project, catching the last season Jets hockey game and enjoying my 🍓🍓 🍓 snack!



Yeah yeah yeah!!! I've sewn all my 1.5' hexies together finally! Next is sandwiching the two pieces and hand quilting it! Slowly but surely the just about 10 year UFO will be finished! 🤏


Awesome and beautiful against a bare wall!


No comments: