Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Catchup - May 23rd-24th

May 23rd Cont'd

So we went for a stroll up the dock to check out the fishing!  BRRRR!!!  Then saw this guy getting his boat to shore - WOW!!!  And last two are views from our 4-plex window and deck!






Totally enjoyed our roast beef brioch bunwiches, coleslaw and fruit for supper!  Gonna play Yahtzee soon (glad Sylvia brought it)!

May 24th

Well except for the two kids next door that run around with shoes on around 7am to bedtime (except when out - I've asked once to please stop) so far it's lovely here.

After our cereal breakfast, we went for a stroll to the North Point to see the stand of birch trees! Then the roadway back. Breezy but nice walk even if I forgot to put my tracker on at the beginning.

My they shrank or I exploded.

Beautiful. 

I think Deer Island. 

Pushy willows in full bloom ready to fall off. 

WOW!!!

Back to the 4-plex.

Red is the non-tracker part along shoreline estimated.

We enjoyed an awesome chicken taco salad lunch and went for a drive to Hecla South Shore Subdivision where we saw various sizes and shapes of newer houses.

Hecla Village.




South Shore Subdivision spotter!

Then took a drive to Hecla North Shore Subdivision where we saw some impressively large sized homes and lots even with fenced gardens. 

North Shore Subdivision guests.

Then a drive through the 6 camper bays with maybe 30 campers but more empty campsites.

We saw choppy waves, ice accumulations, eagles, deer and cormorants/crowducks today. But more importantly I think I found the Marsh that I remember from 30+ years ago Camera Club outing, maybe next year we'll finally revisit it and see if it's what I recall?

Back to the Marina in the rain!

Talk about calm waters! The wind totally die down and the temperature climbed!


Lovely picture!




YUMMY!!!! Gull Harbour Marina for supper tonight! YUMMY!!!!


My fish n chips, Sylvia and Edna chicken fingers, ceasar salad n fries.

Vinetarte dressed up, was better plain, shared.

Evening, ice coming from the Marina to our shore and the dock beacon caught my eye!


No comments: