Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Catchup - May 29th-June 1st

May 29th

WOW!!!! This is awesome to see my tatted hearts come up with this lovely challenge and display you organized! Thank you! 💞


Interesting! While visiting Hecla Marina, we came across the 3-book series by Doris Benson on the Hecla Island story (all autograghed). We each bought one book, but Sylvia paid for them for a reduced group purchase! Edna has talked about these but not read them as yet. So I'm the first to start, but was kind of reluctant to as I'm a very slow reader and actually enjoy audio books while doing some sewing or needlework or even walking. Well I picked up the first book this morning and am having a hard time to put it down to sew!!!


Yes definitely a learning curve on this baby!





I sure hope and pray no tornadoes or severe storms!!!!!


June 1st

Well Sunday I online booked at RBC the 2nd Booster Covid shots for all three of us for May 31st and at the same time on the same day! YEAH!!!!!!!

Well it took longer to drive into the parkade, park and walk into the hall than it did getting the shot and walking out! I barely sat down when he rolled up and got the jab, no waiting in line for it!

I'm enjoying the outside with my friend Tuco!
And inside treat time too!


Treat time!

No, you can be nice as you want, but not getting another treat!!!


No comments: