Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Catchup - June 2nd-5th

June 2nd

Phew!!!!! Guess it's been too long since the last visit as it's taken about an hour for them to settle down and a stern "enough"! 🤗🥰😉
All over my feet and then both on my tummy and chest till I call out! ☺️🙃☺️




Guess "enough" is the magic word as they scampered off!
 
June 3rd

Hmmm so burning myself with the oven was a bad start yesterday, but no I had to sleep in and then rush getting the dogs penned and myself out for my Dr appointment. No had to do more today.


See the Chinese dragon!!!!

Well Zayda(?) was next door so I let her in the yard and the dogs were playing. Then Christin and Jackson with Grady came over for a visit. Jackson brought his bouncy ball and I showed him volleyball and I too got a workout, not just the dogs! They were going home and I was picking up tree branches from the yard when Dahli went through my legs and down I went onto my right shoulder and hip. Guess I'll be rubbing down and doubling on Tylenol tonight! But I agree with Jackson, it was fun!

Obviously they are snoring!!!! I'm watching hockey!

 
Three hours later they are still napping. Hope they sleep tonight!


June 4th

WOW!!!! Not a cloud in the sky nor a distinct breeze either! Awesome on the deck! Reading and relaxing! Lots easier now I have the deck cushions! 😎 Working on my jab n pull hand quilting project - at least I'm enjoying it. Edna says her hand quilting teacher would be frowning and lecturing for sure! Maybe one day I'll let Edna and my book show me again!!!



Dang it another spill with Dahli and this time the towel trying to catch Bubba playfully to wipe off the muddy wet feet! My right side is not gonna be nice to me tonight! Nothing sprained or broken just sore! 😵‍💫

Ohhhh I was going to continue while the hockey game was on but my shoulder is hurting so I'm stopping! Hey I have to leave something for Taunya!!! I can't find a few pieces, maybe I'm deceived by colours!


June 5th

Hmmmm I didn't think it was that hot but my face and neck got a bit sunburnt! And my shoulder is very sore so no shenanigans for me today! We're all outside even if a might breezy!

I've some family interested in JD!


Ohhhh boy I needed my whits while cleaning up and packing my stuff as I had both underfoot - no mishaps!!!! They are stuck to me like glue watching hockey before leaving.


Or family!


They spreaded out for a nap then quickly came for some fun in my lap, then scattered again! 🤣🤣🤣


Not close enough, now climbing to my face!!!


Ten minutes, said enough and nap time again!  ❤️

Just took stuff to the car and ZOOM right back to my side!!!  Goofballs for sure!!!


No comments: