Friday, June 10, 2022

Catchup - June 9th-10th

June 9th

Relaxing at the Forks!  Tall Grass Prairie veggie sandwich n cinnamon bun with iced Chai latte!   Water is very very high!  Boat dock is over the river walkway!!!!!






What a beautiful day! I don't want to go home but wooden chairs are a pain! Next time I'll bring my car cushion!



June 10th

WOW it's been a year now that I completed this quilt top!

Congratulations to the newlyweds!


Today was the last of our supposed Ontario escape done locally! I picked up the girls early and we headed out to Gladstone to lunch at the bakery, Friday is pizza day! Pat teased me about stopping for a photo shoot, bratty girl!!! I highly recommend stopping there on whatever jaunts etc. We even saw an Amish buggy and I was given permission to take a picture. 


Then off to Plumas to KickAss Country Store - Quilting Supplies - by appointment only. We were a might early so we toured Plumas and came across a lovely antiquey decorated yard with a craft she shed, so we stopped. YEAH RIGHT!!! I immediately got my first Mosquito bite and immediately swelled up.

Size of a loonie and 1/4" raised!!!  It's starting again!!!

Thank goodness I was preoccupied and didn't scratch as it welted up on its own! SHEESH!!! Sylvia too got bit and welted up! We also stopped at a garage sale where I took a picture of their pond etc but zipped through the garage as mosquitoes were after me! 

Yard decor!!!

Huge tree in Plumas. 

So onto the awesome quilt shop! This was Pat's first time at Wayne's shop and had a great time checking all the nooks n crannies! He enjoyed our visit and shopping sprees!

Then headed into P la P to MCC but Dale and Ted weren't there! Shucks!!! We all picked up some treasures! 

On our way back to the city we stopped at Nick's for supper and talk about overload!!! Delicious but too much for me!!! AWESOME day with Edna, Sylvia and Pat. Dropped the girls off, came home to unload and promptly stubbed my toe on a plastic bin (where it shouldn't have been) - damn it!!!! Feet up time!!!

No comments: