Wednesday, March 02, 2022

Catchup - Feb 27th-March 2nd

Feb 27th

I think today will be a trying day, someone was sick middle of the night, someone wanted to go exploring and not to come back or inside and now annoyed at me putting on the fence collar!  Hmmmmm!

Nifty idea for far places!


My sports friends!


March 1st

A rough night listening for a second upset but none happened, just loud gurgling!  Needless to say I cancelled my appointment to stay nearby to monitor Dahli's behavior.  I'm watching a discovery Channel program on New Zealad and these two are watching too with episodes of histerical barking!


Seems well contained!


March 2nd

A good night but a rush to outside rude awakening!  😉  Better that than the other!  Now having my coffee and setting this puzzle!

This was before I had sat down today!



Someone's happy I stopped puzzle time for upstairs cuddle time!



Ohhhhh I'm so ticked at myself for leaving the ten MAB Block #6 blocks at home! See I didn't think I'd get the ten MAB Block #14 blocks with my variation sewn up which took extra time than 4.5" squares. Now not only are they all sewn up, but sashing and cornerstones cut and those sewn up too! Dang!!!!  

So I'm back to my tin project Moda Frivol No. 2 Polka Dots & Paisleys Minick & Simpson - Faithful 26"x26" from the Quilting Trunk from Dryden 3-5years ago. Not my favvourite but wanted the tin!!! So hopefully I can finish off the top at least!



No comments: