Friday, March 18, 2022

Busy Day - March 18th

Well this week I changed the cornerstones on the first alphabet quilt top to blue and will have a blue tone on tone binding.  I like it much better.  


Also this week I finished the second quilt top this time in red cornerstones throughout and will have a binding of red with tiny coloured triangles(?).  This too I like lots.  


Now this last picture I folded both together to see what a mixed bag of colours for cornerstones would be like.  Might do that on the next one that I have to applique blocks for the missing letters!  Will be fun times!

A busy day! Took pictures of my two finished alphabet quilt tops. Next packed up my stuff. Then finally decided to drop my Janome for it's first maintenance/servicing at KTR since bought a few years ago from them. I've been sewing up a storm and have even clean it various times this past year or so but sounds different. And dropped all off at home before returning to my napping friend, Noel. Now relaxing watching NCIS and then the Jets!!!

Tomorrow will be another busy day, picking up Sylvia for MPQ ZOOM meeting at my place, maybe Edna for supper. Plus a mixed bag of virtual tips and techniques for MPQ members to ZOOM into.

Well I've tatted my first paw, about 1.5", from Pattern: 1001 Nós Frivolité 🐾🥰  Thank You!!!

I've I think done my tatting roughly and needs some tweaking! Now to try some in other threads!

No comments: