Tuesday, March 08, 2022

Catchup - March 5th-7th

March 5th

WOW another good night for all of us!  I was at little leary about letting them out in the back without collars or on the leash but I was not going to go out in PJ's at 7am!  But both very good out and back in.  Just now they went out again (last time) before I take them to the border overnight.  Bubba was hesitant to come in so I left the door open a couple inches, shook the treat jar and sat down to breakfast.  There he was so I gave him a treat and a smaller one to Dahli!  Thank GOD!!!!

March 6th

UPDATE:  not use why but Dawn has emailed the PDF pattern I purchased but can't download.

STOP!!!!  Please do not order until I check out WHY I am not able to download the patterns purchased.  I hope it's just an Etsy glitch!

Such a lovely design and gesture!  I've ordered myself one!


Hey I've Google to turn on lamps and music. Sure not used to this and said 'thank you'. I got a reply 'happy to serve you'! WOW!!!! Better manners than some humans!!! 👏👏👏

March 7th

Hmmmm guess I wasn't very diligent last night as the CREW woke me 4:45ish to go out, using my flashlight only.  😳  They all did and back to bed we went till my alarm at 6:30 for their breakfast!  😴  Needless to say I went back to bed till 8!  HMMMMMM!!!!

Hope that's not the way of nights ahead!!!

More than swing repurposed tires!

I've seen halved tires for body humps of sometime of creature in the city but didn't stop to get a picture.


WELL, getting my breakfast with a banana, I was quickly surrounded by 3 dogs sitting politely waiting! I had to share! 😋

💞🙏💞🙏💞


I still love them! But have to find the lost wing!


Thinking of spring!  

Enough of winter!


Nifty idea!!!


Now that's a snug fit and long nap all curled up!


March 7th

Ohhhh I forgot to post this last week. It's a candy dish Sylvia crocheted for Taunya for the awesome cacti she gave her!


And yesterday I took these pictures of street decor on Corydon.





No comments: