Thursday, March 03, 2022

Another Sewing Day

March 3rd

Hmmm someone was not feeling good through the night again!  Once back to bed their snoring shook the rafters!  Naturally I slept in so a slow day for sure it's gonna be!

Hope this doggie quilt doesn't fall apart with daily washings!!!

So another puzzle setting session much to their displeasure!  I LOVE puzzles!  


Oh well once upstairs I tried to engage them in some Oldies tunes dancing but they weren't impressed!  But inquisitive of my herring in tomato sauce lunch, not sharing!!!

My back hates vacuuming!!!

Well my "Faithfull" mini quilt top is complete, after a few errors maybe from not enough clear instructions and my misinterpreting them!  Glad it's done! 


Once quilted that'll be another UFO off my list! Not my type nor my colours so not sure what I'm going to do with it! And this is the second kit I've bought and not pleased with the skimpiness especially with human errors! 

First misguided attempt, my error? 
I liked it but made me dizzy! 

Corrected version. 


I wanted this tin, so worked on the project to justify the purchase! 

That's why I always buy patterns, my choice of fabrics and extra so if not needed they go into scrappy quilts!

No comments: