Saturday, February 26, 2022

Sewing Days

Feb 25th

Yummy chicken taco salad again!  I'm definitely going to have more of these for lunches!

And I found 104.3 Oldies on the music channels so danced around with these two not sure what to make of me, jumping around and barking at me!




I guess my sewing machine foot pedal in their under the table space and the vibrations have deterred them venturing there! Guess I'll move the blankets out for them and see if they'llmove to them. 😉


RABs Chicken Taco Salad (as requested)

Bagged salad of choice

2 Chicken pieces baked in one-third pkg Taco Seasoning

Grated cheese

Taco chips broken up (I use Hint of Lime)

Chopped tomato

3 tsp salsa

2-3 tsp sour cream

Mix all together and enjoy.


Feb 26th

Good morning! At least I hope it'll be! 🙄 See Princess does not like going out in the cold, but I honestly thought she had last night! Guess not totally, as around 4am she woke me and sure enough she was first out the door and had to go! Thank goodness they went back to bed but snored so much 😴 it took me awhile to do the same! And after breakfast she alone snuggled in the pillows! So cute!!!


Awesome Sewing Day with MPQ on ZOOM so far for me this morning - 3 hours and sewn 3 Pat Speth's MAB - Block #14 with my minor triangle changes! Maybe I'll get another 2 or 3 blocks sewn up, between door duty!

Well MPQ Sewing Day is over and I'm very pleased with myself! I've completed FIVE 12.5" blocks with inset centre squares, the first took close to 2 hours to sew up. And that's with lunch and door n treat duty! Most of the time they were close by and now practically on top me!

Looks interesting this way too! 

Not far from me.

Unfortunately we had visitors in the yard up close this afternoon and the pugs weren't happy or willing to go out! Hope it was only the neighbour's dogs, labs or some mix. 


Oh ohhhh!

Feet up relaxing a half hour then prepping supper!

Dahli on me soon after sitting down! 

now both right there not budging! 

He loves my slippers too!


No comments: