Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Catchup - Feb 6th-8th

Feb 6th

OMGG!!!  Never a dull moment with the crew!  Just let them out to do there business BUTTTT I forgot to check for rabbits!  Ohhhh it was a close one with Wheeler in the lead.  Sam went left following the scent, Wheeler was onto the rabbit!  Not sure how is squeezed through the fence!!!!  I've not seen Wheeler move that fast through the deep snow!


The snow kid!!!! Wheeler has me letting him out every hour or less if I gave in! Today seems warmer and he just stayed out longer, then straight for the dog bed! 💞



And Sam I think is missing Mommy! He's always coming for pets and ear scratches, thee others sometimes follow suit!


Now I'm working on another of Patti Duff's Celtic Chain Donut Pendant from the summer 2019, The Bulletin, IOLI. This one is so much easier now that I've the other two that paved the road to here! Onto round two!


Now I'm working on another of Patti Duff's Celtic Chain Donut Pendant from the summer 2019, The Bulletin, IOLI. This one is so much easier now that I've the other two that paved the road to here! Onto round three!


Feb 7th

HA HA HA on me! I was thinking yesterday WOW this weekend was too good to be true! Sure enough, Sam was prancing back and forth into the bedroom a couple times I heard and last time making noises, at 3am!!! Yep he had to go pee and the others followed!!!! Then back to bed but again 6am before the alarm Sam did it again, this time I fed them too before a couple more hours snooze. May be a sluggish day but nothing really planned, Olympics!!!

Finally we can relax! She's put that dust mop away!!!!!


I totally agree 100%!!!!!!


Feb 8th

OMGG!!! Today was the first time I was home when a chunk of the snow ledge broke off and fell. First a light thunk and snow flying then a solid THUNK when it hit the ground. I'll check on my way out in a bit to see how it landed! 🤔





SPLATTTT!!!!!

Thank you all for organizing this mystery bag of fabric, detaching ABC stash, increased donations plus fun and win win for members too!

As I mentioned and showed you the bag of matched up for ABC quilts, I had another bag of odd fabrics which are going to my girlfriend for shopping/library bags or doggie beds. I quickly counted and there are a possible 17-20 quilts to be completed over the next year for ABC.


A huge thank you to my girlfriend's Mom, Joan, for the donation and Angela for getting the two huge bags to me! As we finish them off I'll take pictures to show Joan what we've done and donate periodically!!!

No comments: