Saturday, February 05, 2022

Snow Day - Feb 5th

OMGG!!!!  These are a few of Taunya's various snow clearing pictures.  

Beautiful sunsets from her doorstep BUTTTT not this snow blown result!!!  There better not be such shenanigans end of the month for me!  I think her poor car's one headlight says it all!  Plus the poor pugs trying to get out the doggie door with that drift!!!!


Doggie door closed now!

Thank goodness for kind neighbours and their toys!

And this is what Bubba thinks of this stuff!

And Dahli too.  Both are so priceless!

SHEESH, woke to more snow but hopefully not a big dump this time! The crew are snoozing again while I dust mopped and watched the Olympics, later the All Star NHL game, Scotties curling and try fitting in some tatting! I'll check how much snow is on the deck this afternoon, might have to shovel to keep it in control!



Ahhhh so dang cute! Thank you Taunya for the touching picture!


Thought of you Barb and Taunya and I guess me too who's not used to shovelling living in an apartment!


Good thing I cleaned off the car earlier as snow guys came and I was able to move it back so they could clear all the snow! Even cleaned the back deck some for the dogs before supper.

I didn't think there was that much snow but my car had 4" on it and a good workout on the roof for sure. Not going anywhere but in case cleaners come I can move it when the back drive is cleared. 🤗 Got some exercise too!

🤨 I swear I'm jinxed!!!  
It's ❄❄❄❄ing again!!!
Big fat flakes and LOTS too!!!


One tatting project completed.
A Heart for Laura by Jennifer Williams I tatted in Lizbeth size 20 colour 671 Christmas Red. I needed a little heart for my Valentines fabric postcard, so that's done! My drop picot beads aren't quite right but still adds glitz to the heart!


No comments: