Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Post Christmas #3

Dec 29th

Brrrrr!!!  It's Cold Outside Baby!!!  The outside door was stiff to let the dogs out!  Sun Dogs on either side of the sun but kinda faint for a picture.

And it's gonna be like this until January 4th n 5th, a slight break of balmy weather!  Then back to normal like winter?





Well no warmer temperature wise the afternoon, BUT no wind and lovely sun out! I cleared the deck while they wandered around. Once onto the deck I took a couple pictures and let everyone inside. Not fun times for more than 5-10 minutes for them that's for sure, windy times it's less!




❄️ Well I started my car lots easier since it's plugged in and moved it to clean the rest of the driveway!  😉  Now hopefully clean for me till Angie's back!

Ohhh awesome display for Christmas Village and other types of decor! ❤❤❤


Hmmmmm this cold spell has ganged up with Omicron and canceling lots lately! But canceling sports is being health conscious for all involved. But canceling Angie's flight from Edmonton tomorrow is not something I thought would happen! She wants to get home so badly! 😒🙏 💞  

But one good thing is my Covid test was 'negative', something to be very thankful for and leaving me comfortable visiting Sylvia! Just not sure about restaurants with these new numbers though!

Another thing is today I've sewn up two more Trash Quilt blocks, maybe, just maybe I'll have enough for a quilt top sooner than later! Maybe another two blocks if I'm still here tomorrow?



No comments: