Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Post Christmas

Dec 27th

Ohhhh myyyy!!!!  That sidewalk and driveway was clear to the pavement.  Also back deck morning paw prints of these three ALL covered over nice and pristine two hours after!  I'll have my work cut out for me!  It's supposed to continue into tomorrow.


Wheels just loves this weather and keeping me busy! 🤣🤣🤣 The other two couch babies!



Phewie! Hope the forecast is right and it's slowing down! Out we all went but shucks no help from the Three Amigos (Angie's name for them) shoveling the 6 inches accumulated overnight and today on the deck n stairs! Well I knew there were stairs but nah I missed a step, thankfully no injury! I've had my exercise!

Evening update! Well I thought I should clean off my car so when the snow cleaners come, I can move my car back onto the cleaned area for them to do the front driveway! Yeah right 6 inches high front to back and naturally three swipes for each path! But it's done now with wet boots where drifts were higher!!! ☺☺☺

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! 👏👏👏  The snow cleaners were just here. All is good if I wanna go somewhere now! NOT!!! 🤣🤣🤣

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!  This is Victoria, my friend is waiting for a spot on the ferry to return back to mainland BC!


I stayed home either sewing or watching Jr hockey between doggie duties!

No comments: