Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Catchup - Dec 13th-21st

Dec 13th

What a lovely evening!  I knew I was going for a walk in the Wolseley area with Janice but she surprised us both when Cindy arrived at the meeting place too!  AWESOME!!!  
It was a bit tricky walking on the darkened streets but still OK and only jarred myself twice  but not badly!  Some homes had festive decorations and some elegant lighting!  Then Cindy mentioned about back lane art work on garages etc!  WOW! WOW! WOW!  These are fantastic!!!  So realistic and full of life!!!  AWESOME!!!  Apparently these were on the news - artist Kal Barteski!!!

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/nowornever/what-s-on-your-now-or-never-list-1.4277436/this-artist-transformed-her-back-lane-into-an-arctic-animal-art-gallery-1.4279754



So real looking!

WOW!!!


My favourite!!!!!  ❤❤❤





WOW!!!



Sorry for the blurriness of this photo!

So cute!!!









Love this one!!!  ❤❤❤







"Lovely evening for a walk through the Wolsely area with Janice Palmer and Rose Anne Burdeny. We found a back lane between Ethelbert and Canora that I had seen on the news. All these wonderful art works were painted on garage doors and fences. Rose Anne captured all these pictures of the art. Pretty cool."  From Cindy, my friend!

Thank you Janice Palmer for this story too!

"Kal was the person that brought artists from around the world to Churchill after the railway was washed out after the flood. She brought hope to the community. It was an excellent documentary, “Know I’m Here”.. Worth watching."
 

Dec 14th

Oooohhhhh look what I've seen today and allowed to share!

Jamie and Angie behind Wheeler, Sam and Griffin! Poor Griffin looks spooked, Angie probably has a tight hold on him! 😉

"Nope he was just really happy!" From Angie.


Dec 15th

Ahhh thank you Adele for the pick me upper hair cut!  ❤❤❤


Awesome suggestion Edna, the Olive Garden!!!  I'm even going to have soup today!



Dec 17th

Awesome lunch with friends and Sylvia at a new place to me! R & R Restaurant off Lagimodiere, kinda across from Taxation Centre! Home cooked like meals, wholesome!


Dec 18th

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Here’s hoping that life is kinda opening up for you and you are able to enjoy some of life’s and nature’s beauty and activities! I’ve had all three of my Covid-19 shots and hope all will be safe! Hopefully this will help to open up travel for me in 2022! Pray the world “resets” itself sooner than later! So let’s hope this pandemic is either controlled or sent to the MOON, a one way trip!!!  

Here’s hoping for a more “normal” life and less family stress for all! I’m hoping for ALL a New Year of better health, happiness, love and day to day living!  

HUGS!!! 🥰


Dec 19th

Ooooohhhhhh I finished off another PFA Swap - Favourite Season! 🥰 Autumn/Fall is it but dang it's like the shortest one of all! 😒 This was fall leaves, berries etc collage in a heart shape, vines embroidered, all fused and stippled in place, at least I tried! Hopefully it will arrive in Australia sooner than later, safe and sound. My November one has not arrived as yet sent to England! 🤔



Dec 20th

Merry Christmas Darlene!
Awesome chicken parm sandwich - YUM!!!
At Passero at The Forks, first time  but will return!


Dec 21st

What a lovely day! First finished off just about all my antique like tatted ornaments, pattern "Tree Decoration" by Jennifer Williams, designed for Ruth Maceahern as a replica of her remembered dimpled centre glass ornaments her grandfather had! I just love them no matter the colours! Yes gifts for a few family and friends!

Then lunch with Pat and a longed for ornament making session, awesome!!!  

After that a quick change and out to Maxime's for supper with Dianne and Linda! Company, food and ambiance all awesome!!! Gotta get back there soon than later!

Then back home to open Pat's gift to me! JUST PERFECT!!!! Love them both plus the container of cookies too!



This is what I was trying to replicate!

Pat's Gnome and my tree.

With it's Snowflake as a star!

Linda, Dianne and me at Maxime's! 

My house salad.

My chicken souvlaki and tiger prawn shrimp etc.

Awesome gifts for me!!!  Now to make a special mini quilt for this hanger!!!

No comments: