Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Sylvia's Gifted Talents

Dec 22nd

Oooohhhhh Sylvia totally surprised me with my Christmas gifts!  Yes I'm feeling emotional!  See I knew I was getting the painted Hecla lighthouse I asked for on rocks I collected off the beach, but not the lovely pillow!  💖💖💖

AND there's a touching story for me too!  See she started this pillow year's ago when Mom & Dad moved from their house to the apartment.  It took some time and before she knew it Mom moved into the nursing home, so she put it away, misplacing the pattern too.  Well she found it and being green, knew I'd probably be the only one to appreciate it!  So she finished it off with her daughter Diane's help.  

After this I just had to take a picture of the pillow, the lamp I've always craved and when she moved here she gifted it to me AND Mom & Dad's picture which I thought I'd lost but found this month!  Talk about COINCIDENCES!!!

Guess I gotta make my bed daily now!!!




Mom & Dad's lamp and pillow reunited!



This is huge and heavy!!!

No comments: