Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Catchup - Dec 9th-13th

Dec 9th

I'm having breakfast and see I forgot the other corner plus I found a picture of Mom and Dad, taken by Marg after Mom moved into the Dauphin Care Home.  I wondered where it was!


What a busy day!!! An appointment this morning, dropped off the placemats for Meals on Wheels, groceries, then home for pot roast with potatoes and carrots into the crock pot. Yep I'm cooking but fruit for dessert! Then off to drop off Aurora Quilter's donation to the Charleswood 55 Plus Centre's Christmas Hamper drive and another errand to Ricky. After this it was picking up Sylvia and Edna for supper at my place before the MPQ ZOOM meeting - gosh all are getting so proficient and entertaining with these! Ohhh both brought unexpected desserts - Sylvia 4 types but puffed wheat my favourite and Edna vinetarte! 😋😘 Glad I'd decorated a bit as the girls liked both supper and the decor. Then took them home and now watching the Jets/Krakken with feet up?

Dec 10th

Love this!


OMGG, the crock pot roast beef, potatoes and carrots is even better to as leftovers! 😋 And with a glass of chardonnay!

Dec 11th

I tried phoning for a sooner Booster vaccine but no luck for tomorrow so Monday I have to call two clinics she gave me!  Then off to drop off items for our April Quilt Reflections quilt show, quickly too!  Stupid me though thinking I can do a stroll around The Outlet Mall after picking up another two square shawls and stop into Winners!  UMMMM, no way Jose, the Cozy store was calm and that was good but I peaked into Winner's turned around and headed to the car!  It was a bloody ZOO!!!!  Then posted my Christmas cards before heading home to return to tatting ornaments again with feet up!  Cleaned off my table again too!

My colours!


Ohhhhh it's so nice to get a picture of my tatted Snowflake on my friend's tree! She gets a few every year and this year she was funny, saw her gift and quickly ran and put it on her tree! And this year a lovely unveiling of each on a video for me! Thank you so much! 💞💞💞


Dec 12th

Ohhhhh what a busy but lovely day!  First early breakfast with Sylvia, then relaxed at her place gathering ideas for left over Dresden Plates pieces for next year's Meals on Wheels placemats, till it was time for her booster appointment!   The line ups were long but we still got through in 1.25 hours, but I could not get mine done too!  Oh well will try after clinics open tomorrow! 
Then home to try finish off tatting Angela's gift, just in time too!  We met at Zoo Lights for an awesome lights display, awesome visit with hot chocolate and amazing +1C winter evening!  And to top it off I was gifted another large tin of her yummy Christmas cookies!   Yep totally spoiled by Sylvia's treats and Edna's vinetarte!  Photo is combined cache!!!






Angela warming her chilled fingers, I gave her my mitts as I wasn't wearing them. 


This tree was LOADS better in person!




Beautiful! 

This flickering lights on the snow path was torture for me!  Needed her arm halfway through that section!






Yummy!!!  😋😋😋

Dec 13th

And here is the completed ornament I made for Angela to go with her angel! Thank you for the picture on your tree! See I finished it like 20 minutes before I had to leave to meet her at Zoo Lights, so totally forgot to get a finished picture!
Pattern is Tree Decoration by Jennifer Williams designed for Ruth Maceachern.


A "cheer you up" fabric postcard going out today.


OMGG I received a lovely all year round ornament today from Colleen. Dang that box it was mailed in is a keeper too! Awesome!!! I just had to pull out my craft sale tree and put some ornaments on it! Might have a new Snowflake and the current ornament I'm tatting to go on it yet! Will see!





No comments: