Friday, December 24, 2021

Pre Christmas

Dec 23rd

My lazing pals!  They chased each other while I cleared the deck for them!  So nap time!  I've brought some sewing and tatting to keep me busy, otherwise just relaxing!  Not sure if there'll be hockey and who knows what new restrictions will be!  

AND the snow cleaners were halfway done before I saw them, not a PEEP from these either until I left to move my car!  The guys laughed when I told them that!  Thank the Lord for Snow Cleaners!!!

Heartfelt Thank You to my friends!!!

Ohhhh talk about beautiful!!!





Dec 24th

Finally my PFA Embroidered Letter postcard arrived in England so I can NOW upload my pictures. See Brenda is a 'friend' and I didn't want to spoil her surprise! 😘

So right after I found out who my recipient was I started searching for 'embroidered letter B' with fillers and finally found one I liked. Then the fun began! I substituted 'French knot' lavender instead of climbing leaves. And especially love making 'Bullion knot' roses, but it's been years so quite rusty here! As a finishing I just HAD to add my tatted dragonfly! What a laugh though, I had made some with 5 different threads to audition before deciding on this calmer one! Thanks to my sister Sylvia as I was at a loss as I liked them all! So finally it was mailed off I think Nov 26th (my PO clerk was amazed and panicked when stamp canceling - she loves all I mail out) and arrived safe and sound Christmas Eve, just a perfect prezzie!

I'm so glad Brenda that you like it so much you want to frame it! AWESOME compliment! Thank you! πŸ₯°








MY MY, yesterday it snowed early, then early today it rained, but now that wind is picking up out there! Glad I'm staying put, feet up relaxing! Hmmmm might even set up my sewing machine!

A very different Merry Christmas that's for sure!


Hmmmm I have a very small entrance to the two bedrooms and bathrooms and am seriously thinking about putting this over the doors to display my year round treasures!

This site has so many interesting ideas!



Feeling GOOFY!!!  Oooohhhhhh I'm sooo very happy that most of my gift giving have been received here and across Canada, just one package I forgot to mail off yesterday!  Especially the fabric postcard in England and the Cozy shawl to the USA arriving today!  Ohhh so thankful!!!

Merry Christmas to you all from me!!! πŸŽ„☃️πŸ“―πŸŽΆπŸ˜

Here I am all set up with Stringray holiday music playing and this lovely background to enjoy my time sewing. I'm using the RR Designs Trash Quilt tutorial video, seven step process with my scrap bag! I'll be sewing 2sies, 4sies, 8sies, 16sies, 32sies with 64sies the last step before squaring off and depending on my block size sewing a top together later on with narrow sashing between!!!!! For you quilters, here's the link  https://youtu.be/X-kzAmoCUk0

Hoping for a fun time during this newly restricted holiday time! Also puzzle time with Sylvia some afternoons!




Enjoy your holiday!!!

No comments: