Wednesday, December 08, 2021

Catchup - Dec 4th-8th

Dec 4th

Yeppers how true!  She basically spoke my mine!  🤔😉👍



OMGG these beanies are scrumptious! 🎃


Dec 5th

Yeah!!!!!  I've just completed my nine reversible placemats for the Meals on Wheels program here in Winnipeg.  They are ready to be laundered, packaged and then dropped off.










Dec 6th

Ooooohhhhhhh I just LOVE this one!!!!

Dec 7th

WOW!!!  Today was an awesome fabric shopping day for both Sylvia and I!  Even a couple of freebies thrown in too, nice of her, definitely not Fabricland!  Sylvia found items she needed to finish off UFOs too.  I found sale items to continue various placemats for next years Meals on Wheels program, fall fabrics for postcards and a couple Christmas fabrics -  masks for me!  The over to Sylvia's and helped her make a simple quilt hanger for her door, out of a hanger, for her Pieced Navidad!  Honestly, I'd love to hook up a camera with sound to see what residents say.  One mentioned liking going by to see what's changed!  Nice!

Then we visited, washed our fabrics and on the way home dropped off my International Sisters quilt for MPQ's ABC donation program!  And lucky me it'll make the Christmas deliveries in the next two weeks - hope someone is happy with it!





Dec 8th

Ohhhhh I'm totally exhausted and I've not cleaned up as yet!!!  I managed to pull out my table top ornaments and put away some everyday ones so somewhat decorated, not doing the tree this year!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!🎄☃️🎅







No comments: