Saturday, May 01, 2021

Quilty Day!

Yes I can just here these characters having this conversation, along with all their nuances! I miss their shows, repeats aren't so great over n over!


Today was a good sewing morning. Then thankful that I can visit my sister as we joined MPQ and the North Dakota Quilting Guild for our joint International Guilds Day via ZOOM! It's awesome to hear voices of friends, see some shown and tell plus had chances to win some quilty prizes, not for me this time, I'm sharing! I learnt a few things from the three speakers! The ND Guild had a presentation of their upcoming quilt show Nov 19th & 20th and they are hoping our border will be open by then. Maybe wishful thinking? Yes a lovely afternoon and supper with Sylvia before I left. 

Once home it was back to my scrap sisters challenge and disappointment in my original plans. So tried a few variations before settling on another 48 - 2.5" HSTs for my cornerstones, nine more 4 patches to make up tomorrow! Well at least I'll have the seam allowance turning technique down pat by then! 😀😀😀 Now feet up, a glass of wine and curling!



No comments: