Friday, May 21, 2021

Catchup - May 19th-20th

May 19th

OMGG I don't know where to start! Today I picked up an amazing gift from a dear friend who loves to keep me challenged and now very busy too! This is like a million Christmases and birthday presents all at once!!!!! And a bag of magazines with some tatting inside! I'm so very overwhelmed my head is just a spinning and if my body could, it should and I would be dancing! That is for sure! 🤩 Thank you so much!



A lot of 1930s in the two layered box plus a jelly roll too!

I totally agree with you too Kathi!


Update: This is in reference to the large gatherings happening, some masked some not, whether anti-vaccine or no-mask protests and/or home/park gatherings/parties. 

I'm so disheartened hearing the latest on Covid! If this is what the future has in store 《shaking my head》! And to think that most of those recently admitted into hospital with Covid syptoms haven't been vaccinated!!! Now just to be clear there are people with honest to God health issues that are hesitant, but those I'm sure are few! 

GOSH DARN people unscramble those @#$%&! up minds of yours and think of those around you that you'll soon be infecting while you merrily go around thinking of only yourself! This weekend's restrictions are YOUR OWN faults!!!

May 20th

CBCNEWS excerpt 

As of 12:01 a.m. Saturday, people will only be allowed to gather outdoors with people they live with — unless they live alone, then they can still have one designated visitor. Only one person per household can enter a business to purchase essential items, though there are exceptions for people such as single parents and caregivers, Roussin said.  The new restrictions will be in effect until 12:01 a.m. on May 26.

CBCNEWS link

No comments: