Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Catchup - May 21st-25th

May 21st-22nd

Guess I laid low and sewed as no postings!

May 23rd

Not sure I'll be camping but some are useable on day trips!!!


Camping Hacks  (facebook link)

Ohhhh Bonnie you find such awesome chuckles!  Thank you!


May 24th

I like this Carol and it kinda speaks for me so far! See I started off the day with a coffee gift from Tim's and hope my RCMP quilt sewing day continues on this note! Sure will be nice to finish off this project today, get it washed and delivered early June! 🤗🤗🤗



May 25th


💞💞💞 Thank you everyone for all the kind words and wishes! I had a lazy day along with some quilt related inspiration!
First off Edna gave me a small fruity gift which I've been craving. Then I picked up Santa Lucia special pizza and ceasar salad (my gift from Sylvia) before heading to her place for supper before a ZOOM meeting.
Tonight was the reveal for the 81 finished quilted projects of the 105 registered for the Quilter on Fire Sisters Scrap Challenge. Awesome talent! Then we enjoyed her baked cinnamon buns (minus candles) instead of cake with tea before heading home! Ohhh she helped me solve my accent pillow problem, so hopefully tomorrow I may finish my RCMP project (a lengthy Covid delayed one). Yep a wonderful but very different than my usual celebrations!

No comments: