Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Catchup - May 17th-18th

May 17th - a lazy day, walked some to mail off my fabric postcards. 

May 18th

It's WAY TOO WARM for me and no AC in until these windows are changed sometimes soon. At least those gusty winds are slightly coolish! I walked over to McDs for lunch and ate in Bonnycastle Park on the way back.


A lovely surprise in my mailbox today! Gifted items of the diamond tatting swap arrived from Bev P of Austraila and in some small sealed clear envelopes (need to find some myself). Thank you Bev! Beautiful, and the smaller one is hanging on my stitching lamp now with other tattings!




Well my oldie Kenmore and newer Brother machines both got some very much needed TLC today! Both were starting to protest on last projects so I tackled that today. Once opened up I gave up on the brush and pulled out the vacuum and mini attachments Sylvia gave me after the last cleaning she did for me, and quickly got the messes out! Then checked both manuals and oiled as directed and sewed for a bit and both machines sound awesome. 💗 They are sitting with fabric under foot and will sew some more before switching to projects tomorrow!

I just listented to her latest podcast on Oliso Irons with Michele Muska, chuckled, learnt a few things and enjoyed the exchange between them both!   Quilter on Fire

Awesome prize with this episode! Thank you and good luck all!  The following is a screenshot. 


No comments: