Sunday, May 30, 2021

Midnight Garden

May 29th

Well I'm taking a break and playing, well kinda. I cut out the fabric masks I wanted but switched to what I think is a lovely UFO from March 2015! Yep time for another finish! BUT before starting the quilting, I had to rewind from my Kenmore plastic bobbin to my Brother metal bobbin and just as it started, the plastic split in half leaving me with a 6" long 1/2" wide thread slinky!!! NO NO NO I'm not throwing this one away like the last one! Nope, I very carefully held the ends and slowly let it wind up with lots of stops at knotted areas which did come loose till this last one which I gave up on! Now onto quilting!




May 30th

Yeah!!! Another fun couple of days and another UFO from 2015 completed. This was a family sewing day with Sylvia and Pat and we're all itching for another one once we've our vaccines and restrictions are lifted!!! At least I can visit Sylvia as I'm in her bubble but nicer when we can get together, maybe with Edna too! 

So it's from the Oh Sew Charming design line called Midnight Garden by Barbara Persing and Mary Hoover, CH-0817.



A game I've played a few times at quilting retreats!  Hopefully they will return!


OMGG I think I'm losing my mind in this Covid year! 🤪 See I've taken a 6" finished pieced block size down to 3/4" finished size! Sorry no puctures until it's gifted! 😉

No comments: