Sunday, May 16, 2021

Catchup - May 15th-16th

May 15th

WOW Saturday was sewing with the Aurora gals, then picked up Peking Chinese to have supper with Sylvia before that brief wind storm sent me home early. 

Awesome family time and learning too!



Video link

May 16th

WOW!!! Haven't a clue if I'd recognize these before stepping into them! YIKES!!!

May 16th

Today started off with another local walk with Edna but in the morning as it's getting too warm for my liking in the afternoons. 

Then worked on a CRAZY! postcard swap, for mailout by month's end, and using the reverse heart for a friend's just because card, hope it makes it to Cuba. Tatted Allison's Edging from Be-Stitched.com using Lizbeth #154 Wildflower Garden, size 20. 

Postcard for my swap.

Using the cut away heart for another card.

Tomorrow it's back to the RCMP quilt binding and also start the two accent pillows. I also need to finish off the International Sisters Blocks mystery quilt by mid-June! I think I need some down time soon!!!

No comments: