Tuesday, May 28, 2019

YUCKY and LOVELY

Monday!

Dang it!  Dang it!   Dang it!  I knew I shouldn't have been out and about May 17th, even if I needed food and my prescriptions!  I was feeling feverish/coughing and drained with a last stop for groceries, but on a different route when I realized as I was passing the school going 50 that I might be in trouble!  Yeppers it came in today's post - not a nice way to end my birthday weekend!  And this is my FIRST school zone violation and I don't care if I'm late for whatever, it's going go be my LAST!!!!

Today!

Well I've found out, if these pillows are finished tomorrow, I can deliver them to the MB Wildlife Fed Winnipeg office by noon Thursday, they'll deliver them to April for her weekend workshop!  OK, I've done with the hard part tonight, so tomorrow is the easy part of sewing the pillow covers and pillow casings, stuffing them and VOILA finished!  Hmmm how long will that take I wonder?  That leaves prepping a care label plus my info incase of future orders!  I'm very pleased with how they turned out!




Tomorrow!

I'm picking up Edna, Jeanette and Dianne for breakie and then heading out to OMA's for her birthday sale!  If you bring in a finished top she has a special sale on for finishing up.  Then back here to Hamish and the condo for a sewing marathon afterwards!   I sure hope the rest goes as smoothly as the tops went!

No comments: