Thursday, May 30, 2019

Summer n Sewing!

Wednesday

OK I picked up Edna and Jeanette and met Dianne at Sal's on Regent for breakie!  Took a bit of a break from sewing - well it was supposed to be!!!!  Yeppers I missed the 205 corner just outside St Pierre and just about drove to VITA - SHEESH!!!!  But like Jeanette said there were 4 pairs of eyes and none of us saw the sign - enjoying our RIDA like my Dad used to say whenever he was up for a road trip!  Anyways we made it to OMA's finally and both Edna and Dianne got their backings 30% off and Jeanette and I bought a few pieces etc.   The quilts on display are from the local quilters Adina knows.  Plus had lunch compliments of Adina and George before heading back home, didn't get lost this time!








Back to the condo and the accent pillows to finish off.

Thursday

YAHOOIEEEE!!!!!  I completed the 6 wildlife accent pillows for the retreat weekend's silent auction prizes and even delivered them half hour before the ladies were departing (so free delivery for me to Austin). 


I'm very pleased with them and hope to do more and other items in future to help out April in fundraising events.  Now I'll relax a couple days then get back to finishing a door prize for Aunt Monica's Attic special event this next week.

When I got back to the condo I'm greeted by an insistant meowing Hamish, as if I'm starving him!  He ate all his breakie 7ish, 1/4 tin of Y/D his thyroid food before I left 10ish and now 1ish got treats and he's again demanding more?  I think not Mister!  And now Mom confirmed he's to wait closer to supper for more Y/D food or treats.  Guess he's checking if he can win me over to his wishes!  Good luck Hamish!

No comments: