Sunday, May 26, 2019

A Special Day!


Well this is a before and after picture of my new doo!   Just in time for a visit to Keystone Quilts with Edna and soon an evening with Angela for Spotlight, a ballet!  Thank you Adele, I just love the new brown lowlites with my two month old blond hilites mixed with my grey!  Now just need new glasses, soon that will happen too.




Thank you Linda and Patrick for the front and centre tickets for RWBs Spotlight at the John Hirsch Theater.  So far I'm enjoying it immensely, especially the youngsters with a performace similar to Ukrainian dance music! Awesome!  Pictures are from their website. And in the drizzle I asked Angela for one more picture!





1 comment:

Susan said...

Your hair looks great! That's a super color - does it look more like the natural color you remember?