Thursday, May 16, 2019

Laying Low

Well it's been a rough week or so but it's getting better and I'm getting restless and need to go out!

This popped up in FB today and it's not fair when I'm under the weather and coffee isn't tempting never mind my favourite beverage!


I'm feeling better after 2 weeks of cold and awful coughing so finally have caught up on my #52blocks52weeks project.  My block #17 did not turn out as hoped.  My friend Barb gave me this Canada flag fireworks fabric and I wanted a July 1st block.  I also noticed in #18, that my Parliament Bldg one I fussy cut the final triangles a bit too short but that's OK.  The Inukshuk one has hockey and snowflakes along with the stonework I love.



1 comment:

Susan said...

Ah, now I see why you are missing! I'm so sorry you've been so sick. I'm glad you are starting to feel better and antsy. Spring must have sprung there by now, with perfect walking weather. I like your fussy cut blocks!