Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Awesome Wednesday

Ohhhhhh this tastes so good!  Edna said "See she can still eat"!  That's not been an issue with this cough/cold, only at the beginning with the sore throat!


Awesome idea for those with patios or balconies especially with so-so views!


Yeah I've finally finished #19 of my CQA weekly blocks.  I'm happy with my new fabric purchases today to continue this hodge podge of Canadian fabrics project.  And another full row of blocks together.
#52blocks52weeks



I had to make up my mind sooner than later on whether or not I drive to the west coast visiting friends!  See my trip to Cuba was last minute and awesome but also costly.  I've also planned to attend a tatting conference out east along with visiting Yvonne and John this fall.   I just can't make ends meet for both trips so one had to be postponed.  And the price of gas is scaring me too.  I was sooooo looking forward to this summer trip West but not this year.   😢  Hopefully in the future!  🧚‍♀️ 🙏 🤗

Now back to sewing more patchwork pillow tops, aiming for month end finishing for my nieces workshop door prizes!

1 comment:

Susan said...

That is a great gardening idea - one of them with herbs in it would be handy by the kitchen window out back. =) You've been a real social butterfly!