Sunday, May 26, 2019

My Day!!!!

I slept in and missed much phone action but will catch up soon!  Thank you all your birthday wishes, Google and a rose greeting from Elianis from Cuba too?  Even Dianne beat me for pick up to go to Aurora Quilters gathering where I sewed up my 6 pillow tops. Looking great!  Now at Memorial Park for Solidarity Forever outdoor concert (featuring 100 years of the Winnipeg Strike) with Janice and Marilyn!   And soon off for supper with Edna!






Edna was chuckling as I've been talking about going here for my birthday since Taunya gave me the GCs at Christmas.  Thank you Taunya! And when Fionn MacCools on Regent closed I was very concerned we'd lose out totally.  I tell you the mini Yorkies were scrumptious!  Now waiting for our entres!  I let Edna off the hook this time and she took my picture!  And now Birthday dessert of ice cream and English Toffee sauce!





Now WAY OUT HERE on Ness Ave at the 4th Line Pub & Grill with Janice's family and friends to listen to her son Nick playing with Adam, The Pairings.  What a day!   Friggin' freezing to be outside!  Glad we moved inside right after I arrived!





I'm feeling loved!  My heart is full of warmth and joy from all the many Birthday wishes via cards, phone calls, emails, both messengers, Facebook and in person!  Thank you so very much in making it extra special! 

I realized my friends worldwide seems to be increasing and I had to go through and make note of who and from where!

Canada - outside Manitoba: Truro NS; Fredericton NB; Quebec; Ontario; Dryden, ON; Carseland, AB; Medicine Hat, AB; Edmonton, AB; Tofield, AB; Sechelt, BC

USA: Lucas, TX

Internationally: Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia; Northam, Western Australia, Australia;  Colombia;  Holguin, Cuba;  Marseille, France;  Avenhorn, North Holland, Netherlands;  (Missed many locations from fellow quilters in a couple FB groups too.)

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!   I wanted to mark these places on a map but am too tired to fight with computers right now.   Maybe next week I'll give it a try!

1 comment:

Susan said...

That rose is them most gorgeous color! It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. Happy birthday!