Saturday, May 11, 2019

Catchup - April 19th - 22nd

First off Hello Baby! It was a surprise to me that Astro, Amanda and Justin were at Pat's too - guess I didn't pay close attention to her invite. Then I find out its a family gathering for Randy's 60th - WOW - Happy Birthday big guy!




Grandparents Randy and Pat (my niece) so Astro's my great great nephew!   I'm getting old! 

Amanda chanting GO JETS GO! and he's flapping his arms and giggling too!!!

Thanks Pat for the picture.  He's heavy now, I could barely hold him 15 minutes.

Then I contacted Monica and found out she was at the shop sorting through just arrived new stock at #auntmonicasattic.  So a slight detour to drop off a box of my own beads n fancy fabrics along with a big box of Jeanette Olafson fancies.  Oh and no they aren't going to Art Junktion as she is thrilled to no end and was telling me what costumes she was making with which fabrics and the brown gabardine will become book bags and the huge piece of upholstery fabric is enough to make a fancy tablecloth over the two long tables for parties. Yep she's totally excited and very pleased with our donations.

Then off to the crew!  Yep still rambunctious but Griffin is more an indoors dog!  Too bad as I've brought wine and sitting outside enjoying the fresh air!


April 20th

Happy Easter to my family and friends.


Then I met Janice at Boston Pizza to watch The Winnipeg Jets play their last game!  They were so close then POOF!!!!!  This year is over way too soon, but we'll be back to cheer you on next year all over again!!!


April 21st

OMGG this is finally a calmed down Griffin enjoying some Rose Anne time.  Wheeler is up at the back in the shade!



Now it's Wheeler's turn!  AND Jake the cat was mewing at the door to come out to!  Sorry boy!






It was a lovely time with the boys for a change! Usually they are rougher and chances of being knocked over too!


I love sunsets from my apartment!  I can just imagine what it would be like if I was facing west!!!


My Cuban jewelry!  The ring, bracelet/ring and my dragonfly pendant.


April 22nd

What a lovely day!   And even after Pat and I hemmed up Amanda n Justin's curtains, I didn't take pictures of Astro, but I played with him a bit!  He's a contented baby!

OMGG last week I heard some noises from the engine part, sometimes rattling and sometimes knocking also the wipers weren't cleaning! I got real worried when Friday it intensified when stopped at a red light or in park! YIKES! So Saturday I called Urban Garage and left a message of the issues (closed weekends) and got a call this morning to drop by in the afternoon to assess the issue.
1.  The catalytic converter clam shell heat shield had one end snapped off and was vibrating.  He clamped it together but other side is rusting.  So pocket change later it's quiet again, maybe $200 to fix properly if safety is required.
2.  Wiper needed to be lubed so it pops back into place and VOILA all is good! 
I sure love this garage for their honesty and awesome client service! 🤩

Then Edna and I walked the Sturgeon Creek Pathway and well worth the workout.  This time the construction on the bridge on Saskatchewan Ave was finished and we were able to make the loop and return the other side!  We even saw a new pathway from the Forks to Grace Hospital we are thinking of trying out one day!  I couldn't stop taking pictures and dumped many more!








No comments: