Saturday, May 11, 2019

Catchup - April 15th to 19th

OMG, Mother Nature sure does not to let Winter go without teasers!


So Edna and went to the Collection Outlet Mall for our walk today.  WOW WOW WOW an advertisement of the WAG in bloom event here.  AWESOME.  Added two closeups.




OMGG!!!  I'm gonna have heart failure before the first round of NHL Winnipeg Jets playoff round is over and I'm noy even at the games!

April 17th

We are finally up to walking our usual distance of last year's walks but not the speed! But this was the first time I didn't have intense sciatic pain shooting down my leg! I'm a bit sore but not bad at all!  Edna and I walked halfway around Assiniboine Park so we stopped for lunch at Folio Cafe!




I just had to redo the beaver block #13 for whole maple leaves. Also my #14 block with my favourite birds, cardinals and chickadees.



No comments: