Monday, August 15, 2022

Catchup

Aug 13th

I've heard from a friend that another member of our group tested positive but I didn't think she was sick too.  Then Sylvia just tested positive but both of us are feeling better and continuing to rest and hopefully next week will be negatives!  We both think that probably the whole bus if tested would have Covid as three quarters were coughing bad.  Also we  hope both Dianne and Henry fully recover.  🙏🙏🙏

Aug 15th

Well I'm kicking this covid coughing cold slowly out of my system! Zinc Immune tea and honey is awesome on my achy throat along with soups and fruits! Thank you Angie and Pat for the care packs! My sleep is getting better too with the odd coughing spell too! Just a few more days I'm guessing! 💞 Then ease back into LIFE!!!!!

No comments: