Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Catchup - Aug 22nd-23rd

Aug 22nd

Oooohhhhh be still my 💓!!!! See I felt I needed some real food like Santa Lucia Special pizza treat and added in my first drink too in two weeks! Wonder how I'll do during and afterwards! 🤔

It was delicious but three pieces was all I could handle, lots of leftovers.   Maybe have been a bit too soon.  Oh well the rest will freeze well for next week! 🙃



Aug 23rd

Well finally a negative reading after 12 days of positive Covid!  YEAH!!!  I MYSELF did not feel comfortable being amongst the public during that uncertain period and thanks to Pat and Angie for my grocery shopping!  💞

So today I just had to GET OUT,  stopped at A&W drive thru, picked up lunch and drove to Sylvia's for the first time for a shared lunch visit!  But sure tired out fast and back home again.  Will go for a short walk later on too.

Hopefully tomorrow will also be negative and then I'll get out daily for short walks, visits/life/errands and recouping to my usual energy levels.  Slow but sure better than a relapse of this horrible coughing cold spell!



No comments: