Sunday, August 21, 2022

Catchup - Aug 15th-21st

Aug 15th

Ohhhh wish they stayed this small and crazy longer!!!!


WOW!!!! Not nice out there and trees are a swaying!


Aug 17th

WOW!!! Awesome idea!


Aug 19th

Good morning! I was feeling good and sure I'd be negative after testing today! NOT, still a positive reading, but pink not red as first was! 😵‍💫 This damn virus musta sunk in me for good? 😪 This is 7 days from initial test, but sure I had this for 2-3 days on the trip.
Sylvia tested negative a day ago, her first was a faint positive though. So thankfully not as bad and got rid of it sooner?


So sad, she was one reporter I stopped to listen too!

Aug 20th

Awesome idea if you've the means to move I around!



Aug 21st

Well I finally did a desperately needed load of laundry but the 3 times back n forth truly did me in! Dang I thought I was whimpy after standing and doing the dishes but NOT!!! Guess this virus is running it's course with me too and zapping my strength to it's liking. Thank God it didn't take my reduced appetite nor sense of taste and small from me! But that dang Covid line is still pale PINK!!! My system is fighting and it'll be gone this week! So gotta rest to rebuild my strength!


I've been told by a few that it's been 5 days since the test was first positive so you are no longer contagious.  That could be true, but I'm sure when I start coughing when talking,  people will run for the hills!!!

I honestly thought I could get back to routine housework stuff but that showed me how zapped I was!  Not like me at all!!!

Ooohhhhhh I sure miss our Prairie Pathfinders treks out and about! Doubt I could do this with my iffy hip but this was memorable even in the rain and my slipping on the rocks!

A couple pictures from the group posted.



Okay a lazy day after Pat brought my ordered groceries! 💞💞💞  

I'm listening to an audio book, catching up on baseball games recorded and hand stitching! I am so glad I've my hobbies to pass time by! See Thursday/Friday I traced Apple Core templates out, gathered my scraps and then slowly cut out the 3 3/4" and naturally matching set of mini sized 1 1/4" finished apple cores. Easy to do while reclining, I planned out the mini cores (will stitch up later for myself) and started stitching the 3 3/4" cores using Linda Franz stitching methods without the pattern printing on fabric. But LOVE the twirled corners for smooth flat pressing.

https://youtu.be/659OghQA6_s



No comments: