Saturday, September 28, 2019

Toronto Bound!

Sept 25th

It was awesome to get a walk in with Edna before I leave, even if shorter than normal and in the Outlet Mall.  Then we joked about our last supper so went to her #1 place, the Wok Box?


Sept 26th

Well all's ready that I know of for the weeee hours trip to the airport!  Now to bed for a few hours sleep!  Toronto here I come ready or not!


It's too bloody early for me arriving at the airport 3 am and figuring out things myself!  🤣

Yeah slept the flight and arrived 20 minutes early!   Raining here!  Onto new adventures!

Made it to Toronto OK, both Yvonne n John met me and brought me back to their house in Mississauga to rest now.  Yvonne left for TO and will be back 2ish.  I'm glad as I'm wiped and going for a nap.

Yeah I'm here and we celebrated at one of Yvonne's favourite haunts, Erin Mills Pump and Patio.  My quesadillas were the best I've tasted!  Thank you Yvonne and John for lunch etc!


It started off by forgetting my phone and thermos water bottle at Yvonne's, good thing I've the tablet!  Then I noticed I don't have my sunglasses either!  Rita met me early and took me to Mary Maxim in Paris ON through some beautiful countryside and the awesome old buildings!






Well day 1 at the tatting retreat is over and Deanna and I are in the lobby relaxing after the tatting room was closed 9:30ish!  Supper in the restaurant was good but they weren't prepared for 30-40 for same time sitting!  We naturally were late for the evening class!  Tomorrow is another day!

My cluny attempts!  Practise!

Mimi Dillman our cluny teacher, thank you!

Her awesome samples!

Ice Drop Coin class given by Lauren Snyder, lots better result for me, my happy Emojii button on my nametag!

No comments: