Friday, September 20, 2019

Sept 6th Weekend Cont'd

Sept 6th

Now it's Canada geese a visiting!


Sept 7th

What a lovely day for our PPF Marchand Provincial Park in the Sandilands Forrest!  What a nice long walk. 







And afterwards a Ukrainian Smorg at Pansy MB.  And buns and baked chicken separately at the end before the dessert table.  A scrumptious meal after a challenging hike!







Edna and I were enjoying a glass of wine in the comfy sunroom, waiting for the deer to come through, no dice!  But they sure multiplied!


After driving her home I enter the house and what runs through the yard!!!  You're right, the deer return plus one!  See not only the yearling running into the brush but the Doe with TWO this year's fawns - WOW!!!!





Oh oh, out of the bush came a good sized fox with a FAT fuzzy tail checking out the deer grazing.  When I jumped up with the camera all I got was it turning back into the bush.  I waited awhile but no return but then the deer took off too!



Sept 8th

Ohhh Jukebox Oldies playing in the background, sun is shining, water diamonds glistening on the river and the peacefulness of nature surrounding me!  This is what I think as HEAVEN!  Out back I swear there are no neighbours, go out the front door and life is there for sure!

No comments: