Friday, September 06, 2019

De Je Vu! - Simba

Sept 5th

I feel like royalty but at the same time de je vu as it's just about the same as their other house they fixed up in River Heights!  This was her parent's house where she grew up.

Ohhhh this is so beautiful and I'm very lucky Simba is still enjoying life so I get the privilege of looking after him here!  They've taken over her parents home and fixed it up to suit them! As you walk in the front door there is this formal livingroom.  To the left is the master bedroom.  To the right and behind is the dining room.  Just past that you walk into the spacious kitchen and step down into the family room. Do see the spectacular views out the windows, can't wait to see the wildlife venture past!  And finally the sunroom which is a sanctuary away from the bugs but still commune with nature!  I LOVE the ambiance and the beautiful renovations - what a turn around from it's original looks!  A lovely project!











Dang!!!  I've settled in, had lunch and now sitting in the sunroom (no Simba yet upstairs) and pulling out my tatting to work on, only to realize no patterns!  SHEESH!  Guess I'll venture home as it's perfect lighting etc here and would like to get the kinks out of the new pattern sooner than later! 😖

Hmmmm guess he thinks it's too cool today in the sunroom! Checked it out from the door and turned around! It's just perfect for me!


WOW today is just awesome.   First a Monarch saying Hello and ending with the deer sauntering through!


Doe

This year's fawn

Yearling




Ohhhhh my am I ever having fun watching the deer!  There was even a larger boat with a water skiier in tow but the trees were in the way of a picture.  I wondered where the yearling was, well it showed up, guess the boat chased it out of the bush!







And look who's arrived checking on the deer!



Sept 6th

Good Morning!  The 🌞 is shining!  "It's another beautiful day in paradise!!!" as Lorne Martin used to say just about daily!  AND Simba is enjoying it too!






Hey those mushrooms weren't there yesterday!



No comments: