Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Time's a Running Out!

Sept 23rd

Three more sleeps and I'm off to visit Yvonne and John in Mississauga alongwith my first Tat Days Retreat in Cambridge ON! 


Just a heads up that I'll be in the Mississauga area and I've these dates open to visit either online quilters, bobbin lacers, tatters if you're free for coffee or shopping?
Tuesday, Oct 1st
Wednesday, Oct 2nd - will be at Etobicoke Guilting Guild sewing day
Thursday, Oct 3rd, either am or afternoon in Brampton - going with Yvonne to work there
Monday, Oct 7th - will be in Toronto at Sew Sisters Quilt Shop and area shopping
Tuesday, Oct 8th and my last free day
Wednesday, Oct 9th

Then I'll be heading home back to Winnipeg MB.

Edna and I walked from IKEA to FortWhyte Alive and back.  Talk about an AWESOME fall day!  But I had to push myself on the walk back and about a km away tweaked my right ankle!  SHOOT!!!  Bad timing!  Thank you Edna for the A&W float!


It was breezy!

And very wet!
Even had "flooding" warnings at Fort Whyte end.

She just does not like me and the camera!

Trees for Janice!

That's the closest the bison were to us ever!

Michelle's garden. 


I JUST LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!

Flocks of geese. 

Flocks of seagulls. 


All day's steps recorded

Sept 24th

Ohhhhh gosh it feels good getting pampered! Thank you Adele!



One more day of appointments and errands and then I'm off!

No comments: