Saturday, September 28, 2019

Tat Days 2019 - Day 2

Decided to take a very short walk outside in the drizzle for a few lovely greenery shots.






Well this morning's class went mucho better after the first crappy blip!  Thank you Kaye Judt!  I'll for sure be using this join in future mixed colour tatting!






My last class Tatted Simple Shell with Lauren Snyder was also very good, I only needed stiffer cotton and I'd have been really pleased!  I also took pictures of my purchases at Mary Maxim plus here at the retreat, along with the Fringe Element Tatters gift bag and a few items Deana my roommate gave me!  Now some of the two raffle bags I  won will be left with Deana to do with as she sees fit!  🤗



Registration goodies bag!

Purchases from vendors here!

A tatted thumb holder for picots guide from Bernice from Calgary.  Thank you!



Deana's gifts for me to tat with!

After supper we reconvened in the meeting room - a mucho smaller group for chatting and tatting!

No comments: