Thursday, September 05, 2019

September Begins!

Sept 1st

WOW, another treasure!  Well done Monica!


I've finally found this frame at Winners that had a cord through it with three clothes pins to hang and change pictures in.  With some 2 sided poster squares VOILA it's framed and someday hung, but for now on my stand.  This was Len's 80th birthday party.


Having a quiet day, tatting, watching baseball on TV.  Plus enjoyed a scrumptious toasted sandwich for supper, even if over toasted slightly! 👌😋  OMGG Edna's garden tomato definitely will spoil me for store bought ones in my tomato, bacon and cheese sandwiches!  She and Angela spoil me!  Thank you! 😘

Sept 2nd

Lovely weather for a walk here with Edna, nice a relaxed pace and walked the perimeter. Michelle you missed an awesome one, chatting with live people too!








Gosh it's been four years since another Down Under treasured memory surfaces!  Thank you Maria from Hobart, Tasmania!


Craft Sale - Saturday, September 14th 
At 1630 Henderson Hwy (just north of Chief Pequis)
From 10 am - 3pm (I'll be around there opening and then again near closing - otherwise checking on the dogs)

I'll have some of my crafts and quilted items for sale (a few pictures below), sharing a table with my friend Barb who lives there.






Sept 3rd

Here's what I worked on the other day!  So pleased it tatted up A-Okay!  Onto the others over the next month or so!  Needs washing, starching and blocking yet.


Sept 4th

I too finally got there last year and want to take a friend there.  Guess I better boogie or it'll be closed!  So sad to see it closing but yet happy for the owner's fun times ahead!

http://www.farmhousecafe.ca/


Sept 5th

Today was a coffee retirement party for Cindy, got to see some excoworkers.  Then I walked downtown area errands before picking up Edna.  We walked with PPF group around Crescent Drive Park tonight.  It was warm but skeeters were out bothering me!

6,920 steps here.

Today's total steps.

No comments: