Friday, September 20, 2019

Roadtrip to Rosenort

Well there was only three days open that I could fit in a trip to Rosenort for lunch at the Ole' Farmhouse Cafe before it closes October 5th. So off Edna and I went!  I called Debbie my niece to join us if she could, lo n behold she was working in Rosenort so she did join us for a quick lunch, plus her daughter Kailyn joined us too!  Thank you both!  Awesome!  It was lovely plus I bought a couple small items 40% off for my Christmas decor!


Then on the way back stopped into Shelmerdines so Edna could use up her remaining amount on her GC.  On the way back we stopped at Joe Black's for pumpkin pie lattes and shared their huge apple jack! Another awesome day even if it was overcast. We planned on walking some but it was cool and Edna said we should go for coffee instead! Was OK by me!

No comments: