Friday, September 20, 2019

Family Vist - Sept 16th-19th

Sept 16th

Gosh I'm a lucky sister!  A ride to Dauphin with Sylvia and Len, borscht n homemade buns and fresh garlic dills for supper from Elsie and today yummy fajitas for lunch with Florence. 

Sept 17th

Then a visit with Erlene and Ray for supper of pork chops in mushroom soup, saurekraut perogies, morales (mushrooms) in cream sauce, cukes n onions in vinegar - totally yummy!!!!!

Sept 18th

Today visiting with Sylvia n Len at Marlene n Henry's and also Erlene and Ray's before heading back to Dauphin, packing up my left over borscht n dills from Elsie plus garden zucchini from Florence, then back to Winnipeg Thursday!




Figures I get a call that my new glasses were in Monday AFTER we'd already left the city.  So I'll get them Friday morning!  Before a busy few weeks again!

No comments: