Saturday, June 22, 2019

Visiting Eileen - June 21st

I spent the morning visiting my girlfriend Eileen, having coffee and homemade tea biscuits - YUMMY!!!!  We sat out on the deck then moved into the beautiful gazebo for our awesome visit.  I'm going to have to go back soon and spend more time out there - their yard is beautiful! 

From the gazebo side 

Her first poppy to open up - it knew I was coming and that I love poppies! 

And this was the last of the blooming Lady Slippers too!  She was going to cut this one for me and I said Nooooo!!!!

These two also just opened this morning just for me too!  Eileen was tickled pink for these beauties for me.

Then Edna and I got our nails spruced up with summery manicures before going to Tim's. Afterwards I went grocery shopping to get hamburger ingredients for the Aurora BBQ tomorrow. Another busy day!

No comments: