Monday, June 10, 2019

Today

Now TODAY is the best morning on the balcony!  Just 14C but warming up and a slight breeze!  Not so much for Hamish, he came out but promptly went back in, not sure if he'll come out again.  I definitely could live here, too bad I can't afford it!  If I was fortunate enough to live here, I'd probably not get any sewing done as I'd be on the balcony whenever it was nice!

Facing east.

Facing southwest.

Not sure if my quilter friends have seen this on Brandy pages so thought to post the flyer.


There is another one going to Alaska which I've always wanted to go to!


Dang too many beautiful options from European River Cruises to these two - to celebrate my 65th year on - but I'm gonna PICK one for danged sure!  Just looked to the sky!   No cruise ship in the clouds just yet! 🤣🤣🤣

I've lately seen some tatted lace dressed up hats!  I think that's what I'm going to do to my new one soon!  And if possible use the tie from the hat as an actual tie to keep it on my head.


Hmmmm I think once I purge the excess out of my apartment I'm going to look for one or two of these quilt racks!  The wider one for my bedroom and the narrower one for the livingroom for lap quilts n couch throws!



Well after a weekend of knee and hip pain that I had to resort to pain meds and ache rub it was awesome to have such a wonderful day outside today.   Yeppers Edna joined me for a walk at Sturgeon Creek Parkway and what a lovely evening!   I told her that since I've been here so much I don't need my camera handy! Yeah right that lasted like 5 minutes!!!!!   Those reflections had me right to the edge and once just about in the brink!!!!  🤣🤣🤣  But I sure feel great!


The fish ladder.



WOW WOW WOW!!!!!
If I say so myself!

He was a busy beaver! 
This wasn't here in late spring. 


There were loads of geese with goslings in this section.   Many were rustling the grasses between the parents, barely visible.



No comments: