Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Catchup!

June 2nd

Ohhhhhh gosh I have to go have one of these again soon!  From last summer's patio days!


Dang it, it was just too cool to have my breakfast on the deck even in the sunshine! But I did stitch up week 20s block before lunch. I sure love this newest fabric I just bought from OMA's Quilt Shop in Grunthal MB. #52blocks52weeks


June 3rd

Hamish was a brat this morning and woke me 6ish meowing but I turned over to sleep.   Then 7ish again meowing so this time up (lovely morning to sleep in too) and his bowl was empty, he was hungry!!!  And now wants my lap so guess my breakfast has to wait BUT definitely not on the balcony today!  Looks cold out there!


What a lovely day!  First met Edna at the Forks for our 5 km walk, back to the condo to feed Hamish and ourselves before picking up Dianne and Jeanette.   First off to check out Design Wall (unfortunately closed for family first time), so we did a side trip to Marshalls, Mooks and KTR before having a break for early supper at Applebee's.








June 4th

YEAH!!!!   I finished my "Canada Strong" accent pillow!!!  I'm very happy with how it turned out even if I've made a slight ooopsie and can't go back to fix it.  So hope to deliver it tomorrow.

Front

Back



Quilting

And then I stitched up block #21 today too!  I'm not sure about the medium and dark I've chosen here but it's finished so that's it - done!!!  Also Danielle it's awesome you're doing the French translation for this project for those that want or need it!  Everyone in this project are appreciated for their efforts and expertise!
#52blocks52weeks


Afterwards relaxing and look who decides it pets time! 😉


No comments: