Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Awesome Days!!!

Tuesday

WOW the green space in front of 280 Waterfront Dr is really getting spruced up, even recorded!  Janice metioned that the flower planting was for families that had lost a family member to drugs from this city.


And look at the lace on display at the Millennium Library!


Wednesday

My my my today I'm even enjoying breakfast and now lunch too on the balcony besides reading my library book! It's awesome to see loads of people walking this pathway, from pet owners to nearby employees or just walkers/cyclists period! Yes I too will be out later with Edna and the Pathfinders for a short walk!

What a lovely evening to walk Brookside Cemetery - full of majestic and intriguing trees along with a mix of historic, recent and honoured veteran headstones!








So beautiful of a walk that I'd like to do again! 



Finished off seeing the airport from the north side with a WestJet plane coming in and a drive around the outside of the Cemetery.



No comments: