Saturday, June 22, 2019

My Baby is Hurt!

MY BABY IS HURTING!!! I'm very sad!!!

Out this morning driving Mission, Panet to Regent I had a slight accident, no I'm not injured, but the CRV is!  I didn't stop on the yield and bumped the Ford Escape ahead of me, lucky no one was hurt, and we pulled into Coop parking lot to exchange info.  Both of us didn't take pictures of visible damages nor take down vehicle info, just exchanged Dr License and phone info.  It seemed to be OK to drive, no airbags burst, nor any lights on.



Then on to get Dianne and head out to the Aurora picnic at OMA's Quilt Shop.  George had a quick look and said OK to drive.  We had a lovely visit even with the small turnout.  Thank you Adiena and George!  I had the burgers and onions to BBQ so didn't report the accident immediately and then MPI shops were closed when I got home, so guess Monday morning.


Adiena, Sandra, Val, Audrey, Dianne, Ricky and me taking the group selfie!

Guess my trip to Dryden is either delayed or I'm going by bus if the car is not safe for long distances.  It was OK to Grunthal n back.

No comments: